Thursday 30 May 2013

New items launched!

So much has happened since my last post!


  • I went to Glebe Markets and sold my bibs for the first time at the markets
  • I started making button hair ties made of the leftover fabric from the bibs
  • Customised cotton ribbon with 'made by mabsie' arrived and I've been tagging the whole world with 'made by mabsie'
  • I made a reversible skirt for my friend's daughter - which looked soooo adorable on her!
  • Mini bunting is now available... how can anyone not LOVE bunting?? Especially if it's mini-sized bunting!
  • Custom designed cushions for a friend's birthday present - she told me what colour scheme she wanted and I went shopping for some nice fabric



Now I am preparing to go sell at my next markets (it's been a while I know) this Saturday with a friend. She will be selling hair clips and I will be selling my bibs + button hair ties + mini bunting. 

So if you are around, come and visit me at East is East Handmade Markets. It'll be at Masonic Hall, 199 Anzac Pde, Kensington. There's plenty of street parking available and it'll be in a hall so don't let the rain scare you off! Everything is handmade and all items are under $80.

I'm really excited and can't wait to shower the world with 'made by mabsie' goods!

Soon I will launch my ETSY store... so keep you posted!

Reversible Skirt - I made this for my friend's daughter


Cushion Covers - made for a friend's birthday present

MINI BUNTING!!!
Tagging the world one item at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment